» Patients should be escorted by ONE parent or guardian.
» If you do not have any COVID symptoms, please enter the building and check in with our staff to complete a symptom and exposure questionnaire.
» If you do have COVID symptoms, such as fever or shortness of breath, please do not enter our building and instead call (231) 737-0411 for more instructions.
We accept several insurances so please check back for our most current list. If you do not see your insurance company listed, please call our billing department prior to the day of your appointment. It is important to keep your insurance up to date with our office.
Insurances that are accepted at Port City Pediatrics
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Care Network
- Priority Health
- ASR Health Benefits
- United Healthcare (Existing patients only)
- Access Health
- Please note, we do not currently take or bill for Tribal insurance, or HAP commercial insurance.
Medicaid plans that are accepted at Port City Pediatrics
- Straight Medicaid
- Priority Health Medicaid
- Meridian Medicaid
- Blue Cross Complete
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Please note, we do not accept:
- McLaren Medicaid
- Molina Marketplace.
- We only accept Molina Medicaid for current, active patients.
- Anytime your Medicaid insurance carrier changes please call our billing department prior to your appointment to update the information and to verify acceptance.